April 5th, 2007
|11:15 am - Data Elements That Should Be Considered for Individual Adverse Event Reports|
It's meme time, folks!
Comment to this post and I'll:And because I am all into bargains, you get two memes for the price of one!
1 - Tell you why I friended you.
2 - Associate you with something. A fandom, a song, a colour [WTF? IS THIS A BRITISH MEME? FRICKIN' LIMEYS!], a piece of fruit. SOMETHING.
3 - Tell you something I like about you.
4 - Tell you a memory I have of you.
5 - Associate you with a character/pairing.
6 - Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
7 - Tell you my favorite user pic of yours.
8 - In retort, you must spread this disease in your LJ.
Which of my icons do you associate with me, or think of as me...and which one(s) do you think I should use more often? Is there one that you're wondering why does she [WTF? IS THIS A GIRLY MEME? FRICKIN' BLIMEYS!] have THAT one?, or have other questions about? Hit me!In other news, I met tiggz yesterday!
Current Music: Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name [in my head]
I won't repost in my journal, but if you do me here, I'll do ya back (here).
1. I...honestly don't remember. (It's going to be hard to do some of these at work without my archived LJ comments at home.) I think you friended me first, and you were one of those people whose journals I went to every so often and always liked what I read, so when I went on a friending spree, I finally friended you back.
3. You're very fun to talk to, and to listen to.
4. The exclamation point conversation!
5. John Crichton.
6. What do you want your kids to grow up to be?
is a classic!
Also, you should use your "Approved by Polter-Cow" more often, just because I wish I had a similar one. You know, approved by me. What's with the "bananas" icon?
The "bananas" icon is from Go
, one of my favorite movies. It's from a very amusing scene.
1. Well, it looks like you found me through all them Bronzers who know me! What a crazy circle. (Hee, your icon is perfect for this comment!)
2. Hm, this is hard to do, since I don't know you very well. I think I associate you with, well, that crazy circle!
3. I have seen you around journals, and you're always very supportive of your friends.
4. Remember that time you used a cute Hermione icon in my journal?
5. Currently: Hermione!
6. How did
you find me? (You may have told me this before but I don't have access to old LJ comments at work!)'
Sarah makes pretty icons!
I'm up for this one since I'm already spreading the disease. Hee.
1. You had me friended for a while, and it got to the point that I was talking to you on LJ and TWoP and sometimes e-mail all the time and liked you so when a friending spree came along, there you were.
2. Courier New, because your e-mails are always in that font!
3. Your continual positive outlook on VM and its future.
4. It all sort of blurs together because every TWoP conversation repeats itself over and over.
6. How do you keep all the fandom negativity from getting you down?
7. Gotta agree:
Okay, I'll bite. (But please, associate me with something else than VM. That would be way too easy.)
As for your icons: I still associate you most with the "Morgan Webb, TV Girlfriend" icon, because that's the one you used when we met. And of course "When Polter Cows attack!" I also have fond memories of the Comma King - that sure was helpful in a lot of ways.
1. MI.net! That...was also way too easy.
2. Death of Rats! Also too easy?
3. You seem to have a very balanced, thoughtful outlook on television that doesn't seem tainted by either MASSIVE SQUEE or OMG HAAAAAATE.
4. There was that time we had a conversation about...certain goings on that validated my feelings on...certain people.
5. Death of Rats! What else?
6. When are you coming to America?
7. Weeeell, since you don't have your Death of Rats icon anymore:
Hee - well I don't do memes but enjoyed the post anyway. But I totally associate you with the Polter cows attack icon. I love that icon!
(Hee, now I'm looking at all your icons and it's Connor. Wow, I haven't seen an Angel episode for a long time have I? I like your icons.)
1. I think I friended you after Austin when I discovered you weren't a hateful bitch. Mostly. To me.
2. I think I associate you with trashy teen shows in general.
3. You stick up for your friends like nobody's business.
4. One time I called or you called or something, and hearing your voice made me feel better.
5. LIANNE. DUH.
6. What's your dream job?
7. You're using my favorite icon right now:
It's just so funny and cute and somewhat hot.
|Date:||April 5th, 2007 02:31 pm (UTC)|| |
Oh sure, hit me up. I might repost, I might not. I'm just sorta cat like in that way.
Your "Good for you" VM icon. Mostly because I see you use it so often, also because I can't tell if it's serious or sardonic. Sorta like you. ;)
Yaaay, a Cat comment! How very rare. Are you coming to see Grindhouse
tomorrow? Do you want me to Fandango for you? I'm already buying tickets for a couple people.
And I only use my "Good for you" icon seriously, even though Veronica's being sardonic.
1. I friended you because you were in Seanan's gang, and I anticipated our seeing each other frequently.
2. Red hair.
3. You like me. No, really, I was totally confused and baffled when you professed to like me after barely being around me, which means you're a nice person in general.
4. I made the cat face.
5. Death in Good Omens
when he joins the Four Bikers of the Apocalypse
6. How did you meet Rey?
7. Your default:
Me! Me! Since I'm already done, mwhahahaha.
I told you that I love the Exactly icon, but the one I associate most with you is probably the comma one.
1. You friended me after Austin, like you said, but I didn't friend you back for a while, I think. But I was always stopping by and liking your posts, so at some point, I decided to go ahead and friend you so I could get those posts on my actual flist and not miss them!
2. The plane!
3. You keep your head in fandom drama and apply both logic and metaphors with the greatest of ease.
4. Okay, the car ride was pretty awesome. But another great memory is the time I found out who you were. If you know what I mean.
6. What do you like on your pizza?
Very cool. (Also, who's the umbrella girl?)
sounds good. i like memes. do me. ;)
1. Well, I'm not quite sure how you found me! I don't know very much about you.
3. Clearly, you have good taste in LJ friends, as I can see by looking at the bold on your flist.
4. I...can't think of anything, I'm sorry! I can't browse through old LJ comments to refresh my memory.
5. Clarence Wiedman.
6. How do you choose who to friend?
7. Your default
is the only one I've ever seen you use, I think. It's very recognizable.
1. You had me friended for a while, and I finally friended you back since we talked so much.
2. Rose Tyler.
3. You're incredibly sweet and always saying nice things about people.
4. That time we met in a little over a week!
6. What do you do for fun?
7. Your default
Me, Me. I'll try to get this in my journal later on, and I'll check out your icons in a bit.
1. I think I found you through Erin.
2. Mary Kay.
3. You're kind and loving and always want the best for your friends.
4. Cuddling in Austin. And, honestly, the text messages you've sent me, including the one you sent me when I was stranded in the Southeast, the "I think u r kewl" that I got while eating lunch, and the "We miss you!" that I got while grabbing some grub at Jack in the Box with Erin on the way to the airport. I keep running out of memory and having to delete messages, and I've saved those.
6. What would you do, right now, if money were not a concern?
Your old default!
Do me, do me!
A fandom, a song, a colour [WTF? IS THIS A BRITISH MEME? FRICKIN' LIMEYS!], a piece of fruit. SOMETHING.
Hahaha. Funny story? That was my own alteration to the original meme because I knew I wouldn't be able to associate people with just songs. *g*
What? Curse you!!
was always linking to you, and I always had a fun time over in your journal, so I finally just made roost.
3. You do really great picspams!
4. Watching you watch Angel
for the first time was a hoot.
5. Guy Secretan.
6. What do you do? I don't think I know much about you as a person, and you seem like a cool person.
|Date:||April 5th, 2007 02:42 pm (UTC)|| |
Yeah right. I haven't even gotten a limerick yet.
I'm working on it! A limerick extravaganza, soon enough!
I think the icon I first noticed of yours was the classic, classic "Buffy, Veronica: the only thing they would agree on is that you suck." *tear*
Ooh. Pick me, pick me.
I associate you with any icon that has pretty girls from TV in it. And/or cows. Do you have any with girls and cows? You should work on that.
1. Because you're here, just like when you were there!
3. I like that we're the same person. It's comforting.
4. The bulldozer for my birthday. Every year.
5. Do you even watch television? This question is meaningless for you!
6. So, what are you going to do now?