|12:42 am - License to Kill, License to Bill, and License to Ill|
Do you like music? Do you like covers? I've got seven awesome covers for you over at audiography.
( DexterCollapse )
( ChuckCollapse )
( Heroes: Chapter 2.9 (Cautionary Tales)Collapse )
Current Mood: there are too many moods
Current Music: theSTART - Communion
|05:42 pm - Cultural Meme to Make Benefit Glorious Nation of India|
Voice posts are fun, right? You get to hear funny accents if your friends are from far, far away. All we really want is to hear your voice, we don't care what you're saying. So here's a list of typical meme questions that would otherwise be boring, but when communicated aloud - well, it's entertaining. Answer these questions in your post, and encourage others with voice-posting abilities to do the same.
1) What's your name?
2) How old are you?
3) Where are you from? Are you living there right now?
4) Is it cold where you are?
5) What's the time?
6) What are you wearing?
7) What was the last thing you listened to?
8) What was the last thing you ate?
9) What was the last thing you watched on tv [sic]?
10) What's your favorite tv [sic] show? Why?
11) Quick! Find a book, or something with text on it! Flip to a random page and read some of it! GO!
12) What was the last movie you saw? How was it?
13) Do YOU think you have an accent? Talk about that.
Current Mood: amused