June 28th, 2005
|10:11 pm - Night of the Living Plastic|
1. People suck.
2. The job opportunity in Chicago won't even bother to consider me because I don't have any experience.
3. I've sent my writing exercises to the place in Connecticut. I should hear how much I suck in 1-2 weeks.
4. kieyra does not suck.
5. I want to rip my thesis into shreds, I'm so tired of looking at it.
6. But I have to make it sexier so we can get it published.
7. Of course, it'll probably get rejected anyway.
8. People suck.
9. I met Jamie and her girlfriend Nicki yesterday. They did not suck. I'd known kniha online, pre-LJ, for four years.
10. People suck.
11. xo_willow_xo does not suck. Everyone go welcome her to LiveJournal so she does not leave.
12. My comic book store is closing at the end of June. After tomorrow, I don't know how I'm going to keep up with my comics without, you know, paying for them.
13. I am out of both milk and ketchup.
14. I watched the first episode of the new Dr. Who. It was pretty good; things blew up. The Doctor feels a little too wacky at the moment; I'm not sure what the tone of the series is supposed to be. But half my flist went batshit over the last two episodes, and I'm interested to see why. So if you spoil me, I will kill you. I will kill you dead.
15. Like a tomato.
Current Mood: crappy
Current Music: Distillers - Dismantle Me
I dunno, I'm not as high on Doctor Who as I was at the beginning of the season, *especially* after the last episode. Eccleston & Piper are both great throughout the season, but the tone of the show ended up a bit too...well, I won't spoil it for you. I still generally like the new series, though, but I am starting to sympathize a lot more with older fans who miss some of the old-school aspects.
I have no such problems, since my only previous experience with the series was the remake movie on Fox or whatever several years ago.
Also, thanks for not spoiling it for me.