2. The job opportunity in Chicago won't even bother to consider me because I don't have any experience.
3. I've sent my writing exercises to the place in Connecticut. I should hear how much I suck in 1-2 weeks.
4. kieyra does not suck.
5. I want to rip my thesis into shreds, I'm so tired of looking at it.
6. But I have to make it sexier so we can get it published.
7. Of course, it'll probably get rejected anyway.
8. People suck.
9. I met Jamie and her girlfriend Nicki yesterday. They did not suck. I'd known kniha online, pre-LJ, for four years.
10. People suck.
11. xo_willow_xo does not suck. Everyone go welcome her to LiveJournal so she does not leave.
12. My comic book store is closing at the end of June. After tomorrow, I don't know how I'm going to keep up with my comics without, you know, paying for them.
13. I am out of both milk and ketchup.
14. I watched the first episode of the new Dr. Who. It was pretty good; things blew up. The Doctor feels a little too wacky at the moment; I'm not sure what the tone of the series is supposed to be. But half my flist went batshit over the last two episodes, and I'm interested to see why. So if you spoil me, I will kill you. I will kill you dead.
15. Like a tomato.