Fringe: Who's still watching this show? Because this episode made me glad I didn't give up on it. Things are tying together! There's an overarching story that's been building right before our eyes! And for the first time, I actually yelled, "WHAT?!" when I skipped through commercials and didn't find more show waiting at the other end. I don't usually care this much!
Pushing Daisies: Oh, you cute little wondrous thing. You are going to be a loss to the television landscape. Also, Kristin Chenoweth is adorable. And good God, I could drown in that cleavage.
My Name Is Earl: Is Ethan Suplee the most underrated comic actor of our time? Dear God, everything out of Randy's mouth is gold. For everyone not watching this show (and I think that's most of you), I must post this, re: the Olympic fanfare: "That guy's doing the theme song from that show that comes on every couple years about the different-colored people with superpowers like swimming fast or throwing sticks real far."
The Office: I cannot believe they made an episode about such a potentially banal topic so funny.
30 Rock: Tracy Morgan's elevator jokes were about as funny as Tracy Jordan's regular jokes. (Okay, the Star Trek thing was funny.)
And now that meme I warned you about.
01. Answer each of the questions below the cut using the Flickr search engine.
02. Choose a photo from the first three pages.
03. Copy the URL of your favorite photos here.
04. Then share with the world.
1. First Name: Sunil.
2. Favorite Food: (evil) pizza.
3. Hometown: Arlington, TX. I almost used this one, though.
4. Favorite Color: blue.
5. Celebrity Crush: Jenna Fischer. But who can choose just one, really?
6. Favorite Drink: Coke, nectar of the gods.
7. Dream Holiday: Stonehenge. I know it's just a bunch of rocks, but I have an irrational desire to see it.
8. Favorite Dessert: brownie sundae. It's a brownie and a sundae!!
9. What I Want to Be When I Grow Up: famous writer. I tried to use this one, which was PERFECT, but it didn't work in the mosaic.
10. What I Love Most in the World: (your firm yet supple) tight embrace. Trivia: those two are siblings, but I do not love incest most in the world?
11. One Word That Describes Me: peculiar.
12. LiveJournal Name: spectralbovine gets no hits, but Spectral Bovine reminded me I still need to sue Blizzard.
latropita has mentioned something called the December blues. Is that a thing? BECAUSE I THINK I HAVE THEM. Another year coming to a close, and what have I accomplished in my life, really?