February 1st, 2008
|09:20 am - Television Characters Who Idolize David Bowie|
As seen all over your flist...
1) Make a list of 10 characters.
2) Assign each character a number.
3) Without telling anyone who's on the list or the character's assigned number, get questions from your flist about what they'd like to know about them. IE: "If 3 and 4 were trapped in a cave together with only a blanket and a toothpick, what would they do?" (The more random the better!)
4) Post the answers and who was who on the list.
1. Azula, Avatar: guessed by hobviously, daynr, modlin, eldritch_flame, gymble, r_a_l_i_g_h
2. Baltar, Battlestar Galactica: guessed by cucumbersarnies, daynr, hobviously, maxymama
3. Captain Awesome, Chuck: guessed by daynr, hobviously, maxymama
4. Dexter, Dexter: guessed by hobviously, daynr, maxymama, gymble
5. Emerson, Pushing Daisies: guessed by hobviously/latropita, maxymama, eldritch_flame, r_a_l_i_g_h
6. Tyra, Friday Night Lights: guessed by daynr, maxymama, hobviously
7. Sam, Supernatural: guessed by daynr, gymble, cucumbersarnies, eldritch_flame, hobviously/latropita, r_a_l_i_g_h
8. Pam, The Office: guessed by daynr, maxymama, hobviously, gymble, r_a_l_i_g_h
9. Kenneth, 30 Rock: guessed by cucumbersarnies, hobviously, daynr, r_a_l_i_g_h
10. Mr. Bennet/HRG, Heroes: guessed by daynr, hobviously, gymble, maxymama, cucumbersarnies, r_a_l_i_g_h, eldritch_flame
Comments will be screened to hide correct answers
and incorrect guesses. Questions and answers will be unscreened to provide helpful clues. From playing the game, I know that the moment when the clues come together to point to one character is pretty awesome. I don't know what it's like on the other side!
To make things somewhat easier, there is only one character from each show, and all shows are "currently" "on the air."
Current Mood: devious
Current Music: Audrye Sessions - The Paper Face [in my head]
|Date:||February 1st, 2008 05:27 pm (UTC)|| |
If 7 and 10 were to go on a road trip together, where would they go, and what would happen on the way there?
Well, 10 would be driving, so he/she would probably take 7 to Texas. They'd end up in some small town where strange things are happening, and they'd both argue about what was causing all these mysterious deaths, since they have different backgrounds in that area.
|Date:||February 1st, 2008 05:46 pm (UTC)|| |
If 5 could have anyone living removed from Earth for all time, who would 5 chose?
A certain woman who has recently come into his or her associate's life.
Ahahahaha. I don't think 3 would want to rule the world, awesome as that would be, but if 3 were to try, he or she would probably travel the world giving people sage advice until they all just threw up their hands and asked to be subjugated under his or her rule.
Nope! Maybe I should unscreen guesses so people stop guessing that. But I also think people should realize that if it were that easy, it would have been marked as guessed by now.
Oh, wow, well, as difficult as that would be, 2 would be happy just to get some real food. 7 would suggest a local diner, and they'd both have burgers. Afterwards, 7 might get some ice cream or something, but 2 doesn't strike me as the dessert type.
|Date:||February 1st, 2008 05:59 pm (UTC)|| |
Ha! I'm guessing noodles, though on second thought, that might be a little too messy. Rice seems more proper.
If 4 and 5 went on a date, what kind of restaurant would they go to and who would pick up the tab? And how far does 4 go on a first date?
Ahahahahahaha. That would be one fucked-up date, dude. But they'd go out for seafood, the kind where you smash your own crab. 4 would pick up the tab, and although 4 wouldn't be interested in 5, if he or she were, 5 might just get an awkward goodnight kiss.
Definitely a regular wedding.
If 4 had to pick a best friend from the list who would it be and why?
Although 4 is most similar to 1, 1 is a little young to be his or her best friend. Surprisingly enough, the most likely choice on the list would be 10, as they would both do just about anything to protect their families.
If 1 and 7 went for pizza together what would happen?
If 3, 4, 6, and 8 were trapped in an icy cave how would they survive? Who would be the first to work out how to light a fire? Who is first to suggest cannibalism as an option?
What's 2 favourite sport?
What magazines do 5 and 9 read?
Would 10 prefer to travel by space hopper or by tandem bike?
1/7: Haaaa. 1 would eventually discover 7's destiny and propose they hook up and rule the world together.
3/4/6/8: Oh, none of these people has icy cave experience! This could be bad. 3 would keep everyone calm, though. 4 could probably get a fire going. 8 could pass the time doing some cave paintings. And I have no idea why, but I feel like 6 would be the first to suggest cannibalism, even playfully.
2: 2 is more at home in a lab. No sports, really.
5/9: 5 reads Knitters Review. 9 reads NBC Magazine.
10: I had to look up what a space hopper was, and OMG! 10 would not be caught dead on that. Definitely tandem bike, which is good since he or she normally travels with a partner.
If 3 and 10 were going to play a game, what game would it be and who would win?
10 would play this "game" thing grudgingly. 3 would probably suggest something like Twister, and he or she would likely win because 3 would be into it, whereas 10, not so much.
|Date:||February 1st, 2008 06:30 pm (UTC)|| |
If 8 was on the Galactica during the miniseries/first season, which male would 8 do against the lockers in secret.
Which firefly character would 5 be most likely to want to sing a duet with?
8 would probably do Billy. Definitely in secret. He/she wouldn't want people to talk.
5 would sing a duet with Jayne about how great it is to get paid.
Oh, 9 would definitely just let 6 have it. It's the proper thing to do in that situation.
No, and I'm going to unscreen the FIVE GUESSES so people can try a different tactic! Heh.
Obviously 3, who would be the best trained to handle that situation.